Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sorry it's taken me so long!!

Hello everyone! Wow, I haven't updated my blog in awhile. Things have been really hectic lately...I went to Italy for Spring Break and when I returned to Belgium I changed host families. I finally got wifi to work on my computer today so I decided it was the right moment to write my blog :)

I am enjoying my third host family, I am back to the same town where my first host family lived. It's strange but it brings back a lot of memories to me. I feel like I've been living here for ten years but at the same time these past eight months have gone by way too fast.
So in this host family I have three younger brothers and a cute dog named Noisette :) I plan on making them pancakes, red velvet cupcakes and peanut butter and chocolate cookies before I leave. I've already introduced them to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and I think they like them :)

So I officially have my return flight back to California. I will leave Belgium May 26th and arrive in California that night. That means I have about a month left in Belgium. It's going to be so hard to say goodbye to everything; my host families, friends, school, food, cities, buses and trains. I love Belgium so much and everything that comes with it. Although I have decided to continue some of the Belgian ways back in California. Including eating waffles, nutella and croissants for breakfast, and riding my bike more. My mom actually found Belgian waffles at Costco! Yay!
At my first Belgian soccer game with Mayuko!

At the Liege train station going to meet the International President of Rotary!!


No comments:

Post a Comment